How awesome is it that I finally got up and learned how to ride my bike without training wheels!!! I've been slacking all these years I feel soo terrible.
That is so great Jaxon. Now when I come to visit we can go for a ride together. Well maybe I could just run behind you. Are you now considering a career as a professional bike rider. We are all dying to know.
P.S. hopefully I haven't made any spelling or grammar mixtacs. :) It's so embarrassing.
2 comments:
That is so great Jaxon. Now when I come to visit we can go for a ride together. Well maybe I could just run behind you. Are you now considering a career as a professional bike rider. We are all dying to know.
P.S. hopefully I haven't made any spelling or grammar mixtacs. :) It's so embarrassing.
I am so proud of you. Watch out Lance Armstrong!!!! :) Love you SO much. I knew you could do it!
Post a Comment