Wait, You really got to ride in one of those? Umm I haven't even been in a sand buggy before! That's really not fair considering I am twice your age! Why don't you ever take me to do the cool stuff when I am there? Those pictures are really cool! It looks like you had fun. Maybe next time I am in town you will think to invite me? When is Kaden getting a blog?
1 comment:
Wait, You really got to ride in one of those? Umm I haven't even been in a sand buggy before! That's really not fair considering I am twice your age! Why don't you ever take me to do the cool stuff when I am there? Those pictures are really cool! It looks like you had fun. Maybe next time I am in town you will think to invite me? When is Kaden getting a blog?
Post a Comment